Nivdc
会员
注册时间: 2020-01-15
帖子: 24

Re: [求助]cataclysmdda 源里的 怎么设置中文

AUR里的cataclysm-dda-git包里有一条可能有用的评论

ohotdog 说:

To anyone having locale, localization, language, etc. issues,

I saw other users were having issues getting cataclysm to display the language(s) they selected or those defined by their system's locale. I was also having issues with this when trying to use the cataclsym-dda package from the official repository, which brought me here. I was surprised that I had the same issues still. So I looked around the source files and saw that a ".mo" file was never being compiled for my target language (or any language for that matter). After a lot of frustration I found a (non-ideal) workaround.

After compiling, you'll find a script in cataclysm-dda-git/src/Cataclysm-DDA-master/lang/ called compile_mo.sh. Run that for a sec, terminate it, and a new directory cataclysm-dda-git/src/Cataclysm-DDA-master/lang/mo will have been created.

I think by default compile_mo.sh generates mo files for all of the languages cataclysm currently supports, so either find the language(s) you need or take everything in that folder and make symlinks, copy+paste, whatever, them to /usr/share/locale and you should be good to go.

I'm sure there's a way you could get it into the pkg directory and have pacman handle it, but it's late and I just want to play games in kneehongo.

-----------------------

在此处找到了真正原因,以及一个解决办法:https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/62023

经过实测,只要下载源码,在编译的时候添加本地化选项即可。(great!)

最近编辑记录 Nivdc (2020-03-18 14:06:51)

离线

页脚