您尚未登录。

#1 2023-05-01 12:26:04

ZhangJiayang
会员
注册时间: 2023-05-01
帖子: 1

Linux Kali 引导更新故障导致引导缺失 Linux Kali boot update failure results in miss

我把我kali物理机的引导搞坏了.....准确说应该是更新更坏的,更新的时候,他弹了一个对话框...问我要不要grub干什么?说是更新引导以后可能开不开了,我点了“是”然后真的开不开了.....我其实以前遇到过那是在一台老电脑上,更新了引导他把Windows的引导干掉了,换成了grub的,我于是在pe里面重建引导记录,修了一下都正常了,但是没想到这个自己把自己的引导彻底干没了,彻底的打不开了,开机直接检测不到这块硬盘上面的系统......于是直接跳Windows开机了,按优盘热键也没有我那硬盘的选项(那是快硬盘,我用的SATA转USB转接线)

I broke the guidance of my kali physics machine..... To be precise, it should be the update worse, when updating, he popped up a dialog box... Q: What do I want grub for? said that it may not open after the update boot, I clicked "Yes" and then really can't open ..... I actually encountered it before that it was on an old computer, updated the boot he dried out the boot of Windows, replaced it with grub, so I rebuilt the boot record in PE, repaired it all normal, but I didn't expect that this own boot completely lost, completely unable to open, boot directly can not detect the system on this hard disk... So I jumped Windows directly to boot, and pressing the USB hotkey did not have the option of my hard disk (that is a fast hard disk, the SATA to USB adapter I use)

最近编辑记录 ZhangJiayang (2023-05-01 12:27:54)

离线

#2 2023-05-02 22:23:18

nibazshab
会员
注册时间: 2022-02-04
帖子: 137

Re: Linux Kali 引导更新故障导致引导缺失 Linux Kali boot update failure results in miss

如果我记得没错的话,用 pe 修复 window 的引导是会在 bios 里把 windows 引导程序放在第一位,而 windows  的引导程序并不会检测任何其他的系统,所以开机直接不检测这块硬盘,直接 windows 开机。

你可以尝试在你的电脑开机是时候进 bios,看看那里有没有另一块硬盘的另一个引导程序,并在 bios 手动选择它然后开机,祝你好运

ChatGPT 翻译如下:/ ChatGPT is translated as follows:

If I remember correctly, using PE to repair the Windows boot will place the Windows boot program first in the BIOS, and the Windows boot program will not detect any other system, so the computer will directly boot into Windows without checking that hard drive.

You can try entering the BIOS when your computer starts up to see if there is another boot program for another hard drive, and manually select it in the BIOS before booting up. Good luck for you.

离线

页脚